Dr. Inderjeet Singh
- Ph.D (Economics & Healthcare Development in Third World Countries) from Pittsford University, USA, Master in Community Medicine & Public Health, PGDHHM & PGDMLS with nearly 15 years of experience in Project Management and Healthcare Operations
- Presently associated with Jehangir Apollo Hospital, Pune as Medical Superintendent. Jehangir Apollo Hospital is 350 bedded NABH accredited hospital
- Championed in steering the successful rollout of project operations with accountability of defining scope, setting timelines, analyzing requirements, prioritizing tasks and identifying dependencies as per pre-set budgets
- Proven abilities in planning & designing of various hospital in coordination with internal & external departments
- Multilingual Administrator, Expert, Head and Manager with skills in handling management reporting, process improvement, hospital operations & medical records in time-critical multinational healthcare environment
- Championed facilitating various medical functions and interfacing with specialists to ensure world-class standards of patient care
- ·Adroit in overseeing administration functions in a hospital, thereby attaining high patient satisfaction
- ·Skilled in looking after patient's requirement in hospital thereby attaining high satisfaction in Hospital
- Adept in diagnosing illnesses and prescribing & administrating appropriate treatment / medication to patients for various ailments or diseases
- Possess a high level of patience & compassion to listen empathically to patients during pre-operative sessions to discuss their medical history and allergies (if any)
- ›Demonstrated excellence in overseeing various functions entailing planning of 2 & 3 phase of the Sahara Hospital, P&L Analysis,etc.
- Worked in leading organizations like BTAST (DFID, UK supported project), Fortis OP Jindal Hospital & Research Centre, Raigarh, Sahara India Medical Institute Ltd. (Healthcare Venture of Sahara India Pariwar), Lucknow, Vivekanand Polyclinic,Lucknow, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, etc.
- An effective communicator with strong leadership, decision making, analytical and problem solving skills
Education and Training
- MBBS, 1999 Gold Medal, Govt Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
- DA,Gold Medal, 2004 Anesthesia JNMC,AMU,Aligarh.
- IDCC (ISCCM Diploma In Critical Care) 2 year,Sir Gangararam Hospital,Delhi.2006-2007
- European Diploma In Critical Care Part I 2010
- Infection control Fellows course IDSA and John Hopkins University(Online)
- 2010 Trained trauma care provider